Monday, March 4, 2013

Mompreneur Monday

About 6 years ago I jumped into the world of being a mom-inventor.  Never did I think it would be this difficult!!  The feedback we received about the Parking Pal from the start was very encouraging and we new we had a great product!  I could go on and on about the difficulties of getting a product to market, but I won't.  What I have discovered over the years are hundreds of other mom inventors...with some awesome products.  I want to support other mompreneurs and highlight a new mom on Mondays.  My posts will be brief (mainly because I am a terrible writer).  I will include links to the featured moms website and facebook page.    Our first Mompreneur is Barbara Schantz.  Barbara is the inventor of the Baby Dipper Bowl.  She is also the mom of two sets of twins.  I have personally met Barbara and think she is great.  Her Baby Dipper Bowls are very unique and perfect for infants taking baby food and toddlers who are learning to feed themselves.   You can stop by her facebook page and say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment